As of June 29th, Ingham Nephrology & Hypertension will suspend all Telehealth appointments and transition back to in-office appointments only. Due to the infectious nature of COVID-19, INH has implement new office guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients as well as the safety of the INH team. Please review our updated office procedures prior to your next appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment
- When scheduling an appointment, you will be asked if:
- You’ve experienced any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath;
- You’ve recently traveled;
- You’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we will be unable to make your appointment at this time.
Coming to the Office
- Please come to the office at your exact appointment time, do not come early. If you do arrive early you will be asked to wait in your car.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a mask at all times.
- Upon entering the office, please use hand sanitizer provided at the check-in counter.
- Please check in at the front desk with your insurance card(s) and photo ID ready, patients will be escorted to the exam room immediately after check-in.
- Our waiting area is limited to patients with appointments only.
- If you need assistance getting into the office, the person accompanying you will join you into the exam room. They cannot wait in the waiting area.
- We are keeping the waiting room empty to limit exposure from patients.
- The exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized after each appointment.
- The waiting area, office space, and all furniture and fixtures are sanitized between patients.
We understand these guidelines may be an inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience. These guidelines ensure a safe environment for everyone visiting Ingham Nephrology & Hypertension. If you have any questions, please call our office at 517-485-8217.